Hotel training: how to start working in the front / back office, what are the main requirements to be able to aspire to this profession and how to improve …
These are just some of the questions to ask yourself before choosing a hotel training course to become a hotel secretary and aspire to potential professional growth.
Up to now, hotel training courses have been organized in collaboration with a training school but on request it is possible to book individual and remote training (via Skype or Google Meet).
What are the topics we will deal with?
- The tourist market
- Tourism operators
- The market segments
- Direct and intermediated sales
- Hotel and extra-hotel accommodations
- Front and Back office management techniques
- Front office professional figures and their role
- The organization of the reception
- The Room Division and related head of services
- The relationship between the various departments: The importance of teamwork
- Back office professionals
- Tasks of the front and back office
- The marketing of the tourism product
- E-commerce in the tourism sector
- The Guest cycle
- Guest relation and complaint management
- Sales techniques: upgrade, upselling, cross-selling
- Communication management
- Revenue management pills
- Relational marketing
Who is the course aimed at?
To anyone who wants to know more or want to deepen some topics in particular.
The course lasts from a minimum of 6 hours up to 24 hours.
For further information or book your meeting, send me a message