We dedicate this page to the Guest posting : If you want to contribute with your article, we are more than glad to welcome you.
We please you to follow some guidelines, listed below :
Topics to propose :
We write about Hospitality, Travel and Tourism but also of Social Media and Tourism Web Marketing.
Who can present his/her post ?
- Any amateur or professional Blogger
- Web agency
- Posting has to be carried out in a serious and professional manner in Italian, English or German
Features of the Guest Post : I guess that you want to present your article to receive visibility and good publicity around your name or brand.
So we ask you :
- Subject related to the Blog
- Length of the post : at least 300 words
- Original post
- Original image with a resolution of at least 940 pxl
- Link to the text : we accept 1 Dofollow link (other external links will be no-follow)
- Content marketing : write to get indexing around your content with the right key-words
Why do we accept Guest Posting?
- Because we want to create valuable and useful content for our readers
- Because we want to create a circle of regular Bloggers with similar opinions and/or goals
- To raise awareness of new realties
- To create a mutual link building and increase ranking and popularity
Promotion of Guest Post
- Social sharing : we will share your post via Web, Social Media, specific channels for bloggers and Newsletter (monthly)
- Inclusion in the section “Guest post”
SPONSORED POSTS – Ask for a quote
Considered the volume of the items we receive, this section has been added.
The sponsored posts can be for :
- Guest posts with a no-follow-link (unless otherwise specified – NO Spam)
- Sponsored content
- Editorial links (adding a link to an existing article)
- Supporting links (to be added to an existing post)
- Image link building
- Social sharing (via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc)
Beyond the previously entered features, we include the articles in 2 sections (one of which will be relative to “sponsored posts”).